Learn to Find Sunken Treasure and Dive on 2 Spanish Treasure Galleon Wreck sites
An exciting adventure where we teach you how to find sunken treasure and dive on two Spanish treasure galleon wreck sites
Learn how to find Sunken Treasure and dive on 2 Spanish Treasure Galleon wreck sites. Based in the tropical Florida Keys, renowned for diving, we present a rare and limited workshop teaching how to locate sunken treasure, obtain funding for your treasure recovery project, how to recovery and preserve the treasure and artifacts followed by dives on 2 Spanish Galleon wreck sites of the famous 1733 Treasure Fleet.
Learn to Find Sunken Treasure and Dive on 2 Spanish Treasure Galleon Wreck Sites
- Learn to Find Sunken Treasure!
- Morning workshop will teach you how to find sunken treasure, recover treasure, obtain funding for recovering treasure, etc. Then afternoon dives on 2 Spanish treasure galleon wreck sites from the famous 1733 Treasure Fleet.
- Presented by successful treasure hunters Captain Bradley Williamson, Captain Carl Fismer and Divemaster Marc Littleton who have over 100 years of combined experience finding and recovering lost and sunken treasure.
- Bradley Williamson was an advisor on the motion picture Fools Gold with famous actors including Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson and also has appeared on numerous TV shows including several seasons and several episodes of the popular TV show Expedition Unknown with Josh Gates. Carl Fismer was the star of the TV show, Treasure Divers.
- All attendees will receive a workbook covering all the material in the workshop and a certificate signed by Captain Bradley Williamson, Captain Carl Fismer and Divemaster Marc Littleton.
- Note Limited to 20 attendees per class.
- For parties of 5 or more we can arrange special classes.
Response from Attendee
"I have read countless books on sunken treasure and the ships and men that carried it across the oceans. Brad and Carl make it come alive and show you first hand the academic and technical aspects of locating and examining sunken treasures. Then... they make the classroom come alive and take you out on actual Galleons and show you what they actually look like today and walk you through the history while in the water. This was a dream come true, and you will not find any like dive trips out there at this value. Brad and Carl are people you just read about in books and this was my chance to actually learn from them and dive with them over something most people will only read about. I will sign up every chance I get!" - Robert Calamia
Location: 9:00 AM workshops at Islamorada Jewelers (Classes amid displays of recovered sunken treasure and artifacts) 81915 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036 (305) 664-0062 1:00 PM boat departure at Capt. Slate's Scuba Adventures 90791 Old Highway - Unit 1, Tavernier, FL 33070 (800) 331- 3483
Sunken Treasure Workshop Overview
The day will start at 9:00 AM at Islamorada Jewelers where the attendees will have their classroom courses amid a display of recovered sunken treasure and artifacts, much of which Carl Fismer and Bradley Williamson have recovered. The first session will be about historic and current sunken treasure recovery projects. The next session will cover information on how to decide on a sunken treasure recovery project based on factors such as cargo, dive conditions, legal regulations, etc. The third session will focus on how to obtain funding for your recovery project. In the next session we will discuss current techniques for locating the treasure shipwreck. The fifth session will address recovery procedures and techniques. And finally we will share how to document and preserve recoveries.
We will then take a lunch break for an hour and meet up at Capt. Slate's Scuba Adventures to hop aboard the dive boat and extend the classroom session out on to actual treasure shipwrecks from the 1733 fleet. The water in the tropical Keys is always warm and gin clear, so make sure to bring your cameras or underwater video equipment. After the interesting classroom sessions now we will extend it to exciting classroom sessions out on actual sunken treasure galleon wreck sites from the 1700's. Here we will provide and actual hands on classroom session and discussion.
After returning to the dock we will meet up at a local restaurant/bar (TBD) to regal the adventures of our day, answer any questions, and have fun. We will also issue the certificates signed by both Captain Bradley Williamson, Captain Carl Fismer and Divemaster Marc Littleton.